Head of the DepartmentB.Sc. in Wet Processing, Ahsanullah University of Science & Technology
M.Sc. in Wet Processing & Garment Manufacturing, Mawlana Bhashani Science and Technology University
Md. Mostafizur Rahman
Research & Awards
Md. Mostafizur Rahman has under graduated from Ahsanullah University of Science and Technology with a Bachelor of Science in Textile Technology. He completed Master of Science in Textile Engineering from Mawlana Bhashani Science and Technology University. At present, Md. Rahman holds the position of Assistant Professor and Head, Department of Textile Engineering, World University of Bangladesh as well as Mr. Rahman also the chairman of Self Assessment committee, Department of Textile Engineering. Md. Rahman has 8 international publications from various countries such as Bangladesh, USA, UK, India, France, etc. Md. Rahman has research works on various chemical treatment effect on fabric properties, effect of ultraviolet protection finishes, effect of yarn quality on fabric properties, Polymer composites etc. Mr. Rahman is interested in researching in the following area: • Polymer composites • Medical textiles • Biodegradable polymer • Modification of cotton fiber with synthetic polymer • Modification of jute fiber In professional life, Mr. Rahman is members of The Institute of Engineers, Bangladesh (IEB) and Institute of Textile Engineers and Technologists (ITET). Mr. Rahman also the member of editorial board of A R Research Publication and Conference World. Mr. Rahman was born in Pabna. From the childhood, he was interested in Football, Cricket and Badminton. Now, besides from professional life, he is engaged with social welfare organizations actively.
- Investigation on Physico-Chemical Properties of 100% Cotton Woven Fabric Treated with Titanium Dioxide
- Influence of Enzyme and Silicone Wash on the Physico-Mechanical Properties of Non-Denim Twill Garments
- Efficiency Losses Calculation and Identify Causes of Losses of Circular Knitting Machine during Knit Fabric Production.
- Effect of Titanium Dioxide treatment on the properties of 100% cotton knitted fabric.
- Evaluation of Physico-Mechanical Properties of 1×1 Interlock Cotton Knitted Fabric Due to Variation of Loop Length
- Consequences of Enzyme Rinse on Physical Properties of Knit Garments
Institute of Engineers Bangladesh (IEB),Institute of Textile Engineers and Technologists (ITET) ,Shamolima Bangladesh