Teaching AssistantB. Pharm (WUB), M. Pharm(SUB)
Md. Mostafizur Rahaman
To introduce my self, at first i want to talk about my strengths. I am sincere, responsible delicated, down to earth and trustworthy. I belive in connectivity because connectivity is the productivity. Confidence is my power. Mixing new peopleis my passion. Meeting new challenge is my fassion and obsession.
I have completed my graduation from World University of Bangladesh with CGPA 3.60 out of 4.00 and post graduation (Thesis) from State University of Bangladesh with CGPA 3.48 out of 4.00. My thesis title in the B. Pharm. (Hon's) was “Phytochemical Screening and Biological Investigations of Leaves of Annona asquamosa, Calotropics pocera and Piper betel. My thesis title in the post graduation was “Phytochemical and Biological Investigations of Leaves and Bark of Trumffeta Pilosa”. I have been working as a Pharmacy Tecnologist in the Department of Pharmacy, World University of Bangladesh. I was appointed as a Technologist on 04th Auguest 2014 and have been promoted to the post of Pharmacy Technologist.
1. One and half year research experience on the natural Plants in the Phytochemical Research Laboratory, World University of Bangladesh under the supervision of Md. Sariful Islam
2. One and half year research experience on the natural products in the Phytochemical Research Laboratory, State University of Bangladesh under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Abdur Rashid.
Labu, Z. K., Hossain, F., Bashir, M. S., Islam, S., Saidul, M., Rahman, M. M. and M. M. 2013. Comparative studies of needle free injection systems and hypodermic needle injection: a global perspective. Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biological Research, Vol. 1(1): 39-49.
Labu, Z. K., Rahman, M. M., Saidul. M., Islam,S., Jahan, M. R., Arken, M. A. J., Sikder, K. 2014. Glimpse of comprehensive review on floating drug delivery system: A global perception. International journal of chemistry and pharmaceutical sciences, Vol 2(1); 581-596.
Labu, Z. K., Juile, S. J., Uddin, J., Rahaman, M. M. 2015. In-vitro investigation of antdiarrhoeal, antimicrobial and thrombolytic activities of aerial parts of peperomia pellucida. Pharmaclogyonline.
Laboni, F. R., Batul, U. K., Islam, S., Hossain, P., Rahman, M. M., Uddin, J., Karim, N. and Rashid, M. H. 2016. Phytochemical screening, antibacterial, thrombolytic and anti-inflammatory activities of stem and root extracts of basak, adhatoda vasica. World Journal of Science and Engineering (WJSE) 1(1) 2016, 55-63.
Labu.Z.,K. Rahman, M. 2019. Proven Health Benefits of Garlic-A Review Article
1. Registered Pharmacist (A-4717) of Pharmacy Council of Bangladesh.
2. Member of Bangladesh Pharmaceutical Society (BPS).
3. Member of Pharmacy Graduate’s Association (PGA).
4. Member of World University Pharmacy Club (WUPC).
5. Member of Bangladesh Pharmacist Forum (BPF)