ProfessorM. A. in Economics, Dhaka University.
B.A. (Hons.) in Economics, Dhaka University.
Prof. Abdus Salam Molla
Professor Abdus Salam Molla
Department of Business Administration
B.A. (Hons.) in Economics, Dhaka University. (Session: 1971; results published in1973).
M. A. in Economics, Dhaka University. (Session: 1972; results published in 1974).
- Vice Principal, Kabi Nazrul Sarkari College (May 2006)
- Professor and Chairman: Department of Economics, Govt. B. M College, Barisal. January to May 2006.
- Associate Professor: Govt. Jagannath College, Dhaka. From: 2001 to 2006.
- Assistant Professor: Govt. Jagannath College, Dhaka. From: 1992 to 2001.
- Assistant Professor: Govt. Satkania Govt. College, Chittagong. In 1992.
- Lecturer: Govt. Tolaram College, Narayanganj. From 1983 to 1992.
- Lecturer: Govt. Edward College, Pabna. From1978 to 1983.
Experience in Administration and Research
- Vice Principal, Kabi Nazrul Sarkari College, Dhaka. (May 2006)
- Assistant Chief, Directorate of Agricultural Marketing (March 1977 to September 1978), Ministry Of Agriculture and Forest, Govt. of Bangladesh.
- Research Officer, under Reconstruction Board of Planning Commission (October 1976 to March 1977), Ministry of Planning, Govt. of Bangladesh.
- Research Investigator and then as a Research Assistant, in a Project on ‘ Performance of Public Enterprise in Bangladesh’ at Bangladesh institute of Development Studies (BIDS) from April 01, 1975 to September 30, 1976 under the supervision of Prof. Muzzafar Ahmed of Dhaka University and Prof. Rahman Sobhan of BIDS.Dhaka.
- Diet Supervisor (December 1974 to February 1975), at the Institute of Nutrition, Dhaka University.
- ‘Teachers’ Training Course’ by Bangladesh Economic Association. (February 2002).
- ‘Bangla Academy Computer Training’ (April - July 2000).
- ‘Summer Science Course’ (September – October 1976).
- ‘Advance Training on Economics’ at National University (June – July 1994)
- ‘Advance Training on Economic Reform’ at Dhaka University (May 1994)
- ‘Foundation Training’ at NIEAR, Dhaka (December 1989 to February 1990).
- ‘ANTIDOTE’, a book published by Subud Publication International, Jakarta, Indonesia. ISBN: 1 869822 03 X.
- Author of a book ‘The Prophet’, Publisher ‘Shiri Prokasan’, ISBN: 978-984-90211-9-3, (2013).
- Articles published in National and International papers and Journals.
- Column writer on Economics in a National Daily.
- Worked as a Secretary of a Lions Club, Dhaka Caladama.
- Operated a Night School for street Children for long five years at Mogh Bajar, Dhaka.
- Associated with social welfare works.