Lecturer in ChemistryB. Sc. (Hons.) in Chemistry, University of Dhaka
M.S. (Thesis) in Chemistry, University of Dhaka
Md. Shahidul Islam
Md. Shahidul Islam from Faridpur. He has been working as a full time faculty member of Basic Science Division, World University of Bangladesh since 19th September 2017. He has finished his MS (Thesis) and B.S. (Hons) from University of Dhaka at Chemistry Department. During his undergraduate and graduate studies, he has been working thoroughly on the Drug analysis, Synthetic Chemistry in CARS and Chemistry department of D.U. on the topic of “Qualitative evolution of co-formulated paracetamol and caffeine tablets manufactured in Bangladesh". His MS thesis titled " Synthesis & characterization of Tren-Salicylaldehyde Schiff base and its metal complexes of Cr(III), Mn(II), Cd(II), La(III), Ce(IV) and Hg(II)".He has attended different international conferences and seminars. In addition, In academic period he has attended the training program at TICI. His favorite hobby are recite the Holy Quran and reading books.
• National Science & Technology (N.S.T) Fellowship 2015-16 from the Ministry of Science and Technology.
• World Vision Awards for debating
• Life Member: "BADHAN" University of Dhaka.
• Member of "CoAgULaTiON" Fazlul Huq Muslim Hall, University of Dhaka.
• Member of Fazlul Huq Debating club.