Sr. LecturerB.Sc. in Electrical & Electronic Engineering, American International University of Bangladesh
M.Sc. in Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Brac University (ongoing)
Rajib Mondal has completed his B.Sc. degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering from American International University Bangladesh, Dhaka, Bangladesh. Currently, he is doing his M.Sc in Electrical and Electronic Engineering of BRAC University, Dhaka, Bangladesh. He is currently serving as Sr. Lecturer and departmental coordinator in the Department of EEE. Rajib Mondal has published 5 international journal and conference papers. His research interests include the areas of automatic generation control, load frequency control, HVDC, renewable energy, switchgear and protection, fuzzy logic, artificial neural network, neuro fuzzy, PI, PID, sliding mode control etc.
Rajib Mondal organized many industrial training and tour such as
• Training Institute for Chemical Industries (TICI), Palash, Narsingdi.
• Ashuganj Power Station (777 MW), Ashuganj, B-Baria.
• Ghorasal Power Station (960 MW), Palash, Narsingdi.
• Siddhirganj Power Station (210 MW), Siddhirganj, Narayanganj.
• Ashuganj Fertilizer Factory, Ashuganj, B-Baria.
• Ghorashal Urea Fertilizer Factory, Palash, Narsingdi.
• Palash Urea Fertilizer Factory, Palash, Narsingdi.
• Atomic Energy Center, Dhaka University & Savar, Dhaka.
• Milk Vita Factory, Mirpur, Dhaka • Pran RFL Factory, Ghorashal, Narsingdi.
• Cox’s Bazar Weather Forecasting Center, Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong.
• Saint Martin Diesel Generating Station, Saint Martin, Teknaf, Chittagong.
• Cox’s Bazar Grid Substation, Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong.
# During his teaching period Rajib Mondal supervised many project and thesis such as
• Load Frequency Control Using PI, PID, Fuzzy Logic & MPC Controller.
• “Automatic Line Follower Robot”, this is a system implemented in low cost for controlling Industry automatic vehicle movement comfortably.
• Design & Construction of a solar energy conversion system using PWM technique.
• Design of a Solar Home System for rural Area of Bangladesh.
• A Preview of High Efficiency Mono-Crystalline Texture Surface Screen Printed Si Solar Cell.
• A study on Combined Cycle Power Plant in Bangladesh.
• A study on Thermal Power Plant in Bangladesh.
• A study on internal architecture of smart mobile phone.
• A study on medical equipment MRI & X-ray machine.
• Design & Construction of a water level controller circuit with timer and IC.
• Design and fabrication of automatic swimming pool motor control system.
• Design and construction of DC motor with electronic speed control.
• Design and fabrication of Low Cost Digital Humidity Sensor Meter.
• Design of a biogas plant to generate electricity for load shedding backup.
• Design and Construction of Under Ground Cable Fault Detector.
- D. Paul, R. Mondal, "Design and Fabrication of a Dc Driver Circuit Control Dc Motor", International Journal of Energy and Power Engineering. Vol. 2, No. 1, pp. 1-11, [February 20, 2013]
- D. Paul, S. K. Sarkar, R. Mondal, "Optimization of Core Network Router for Telecommunication Exchange", Optimization of Core Network Router for Telecommunication Exchange, American Journal of Networks and Communications. Vol. 2, No. 1, pp. 1-8 .
- R. Mondal, Dr. Md. M. Rahman, "Dynamic Analysis of Variable Structure Based Sliding Mode Intelligent Load Frequency Control of Interconnected Nonlinear Conventional and Renewable Power System", IEEE Sponsored International Conference on Intelligent Computing, Instrumentation & Control Technologies (ICICICT), (Accepted and presented on 6th July 2017)
- I. Khan, R. Mondal, S. Islam, B. Hossain, "Directive Orthogonal Polarized Superwideband Isolated MIMO Antenna with Small Group Delay and Large Front to Back Ratio", IEEE Sponsored International Conference on Intelligent Computing, Instrumentation & Control Technologies (ICICICT), (Accepted and presented on 6th July 2017)
- R. Mondal, M. S. Islam, "InGaSb DG-nMOSFET: Effect of interface states on ballastic drain current and sub-threhold response", World Journal of Science and Engineering (WJSE), (Under Review)
• Member, IQAC, Department of EEE, WUB.
• Member, IEB, Membership No# 11604.
• Member, IEEE. Membership No# 93385560.